Epion Advisory Services provides professional practice consulting to ensure quality program and practice efficiency.
Epion Advisory Services specializes in providing clients with hands-on instruction, training and advice to achieve maximum performance from their athena platform. The Epion Advisory team is made up of experts in multiple practice specialties and areas of focus, including:
- MIPS and Quality Measure evaluation
- Custom improvement planning based on unique practice needs
- Practice workflow evaluation and mapping
- Time-saving and success planning
- Template and Text-Macro Building for practice providers
- Medicare AWV athenaNet configuration
- Medicare AWV practice evaluation, training, and best billing practices for optimal reimbursement
- Value Based Program evaluation and practice-specific workflow advice
- CPC+ program assistance
- Screener set-up and best billing practices
- athenaCommunicator configuration to improve patient communication and improve practice brand
- Forms set-up and configuration in athenaNet
- On-site staff training with an experienced athenaNet practice manager
Epion Advisory Services are billed by the hour and available for offsite and onsite consultation.
Advisory Group Leadership
Epion’s Advisory Services Group is headed up by Erin Zielinski, Director of Clinical Solutions at Epion Health. Erin is a former practice manager who specializes in practice transformation with 10 years of experience working exclusively with athenaNet clients. Erin is certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) in Practice Management.