Epion’s Growth Philosophy and Culture – We live and breathe the Lean Startup methodology. We’re obsessed with learning through experimentation, data analysis and small product iterations to constantly improve our product. We’re searching for candidates who are equally passionate about growing business using these methods. Listed below are some of the “perks” of employment at Epion Health. Click here to see open positions.
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Stock Options
- Subsidized Gym Membership in the building
- Latest Mac tools
- Reimbursement for continuous education classes and conferences
- Regularly scheduled team building events with the Epion Team including hiking, skiing, day at the beach, etc.
- Intimate exposure and contribution to the business side of a venture-backed growth stage company
- Hoboken office in a Class A office building on the Hudson River with a beautiful view of NYC. 200 yards from the Hoboken Transportation Center with a 10 minute Path ride to Manhattan, multiple NJ Transit trains, buses and Light Rail.
What’s it like?
User Experience Specialist
Epion is a true team in every sense. The mission of the company is very clear and everyone here is very focused on the success the company. We work together to make sure our clients enjoy the same positive experience we have coming into the office everyday.
Head of Implementations